5/10/2009

<@~AbOuT Me~@>

~HmMm...I ForGot To InTroDuce MyseLf....My NaMe Is Fariq AsHraf Abu Bakar..My (A.K.A)CallIng -YiT-..Huhu.. Well I'm From Alor Star , KEdaH...In My FamiLy, I'M The EldesT And I Have 4 YounGer Brother N 1 YounGer SisTer,...And My FatHer As A King Of My FamilY And He Have A Beautiful And Lovely Wife Which Is My Mother..xP...
     I'M ReallY A Good Son Among My Family ..Hehe..But I Still ConFuse Why My Mother Keep SayIng That I'm The Most Naughty Son She Ever Had...Hahaha...,Wanna Know Why..? Mybe Coz I Never Listen Or Obey To Her...Xp...Hmmmm..What Else Should I MumBling More...Wanna Know My HoBBies..? Or You All CurIous About My Favourite Food..??HaHaHa...^^V~

~(Scene 2)~
~Right Now I'm Studying In Kolej Universiti Insaniah In Kedah,and the course that 1 take is creative Multimedia....I started my studies in March 2009..The Course I Took Exactly The Same As my PreVious Course When I Was In School...I Meet Many Of My Former SchoolMate, So This Highschool Age Not As Special As I Aspect...haha..But The Important Thing Here Is I Want To Put Full ConCentration To My Studies So I Can FulFill My AmBitions and i Also can Make PreParation to Marry My Girl Once I Become A SuccesFull Person....XD~

~(Scene 3)~
She So Special and Different from other girl i met..She So Caring And Always Take Care Of Me..My DULL life had Changed to BRIGHT one since..she came into my life i love and care her so much eventhough..I'm Younger than her..AGE gaps want separate me and my girl...HeHe..WerKKkk..

3 comments: